The following story on Bob Diamond‘s £3 million bonus is well worth a read. Check it out!
For me, the article signals that it is time to look at the likely winners and losers in David Cameron‘s society.
Here is my starter list:
- Politicians, with fat expense accounts and gold-plated pensions
- Captains of industry, top executives in major corporations
- Partners in major consulting, accounting, legal and other professional firms
- Immigrant labour from other EU countries
- Public sector employees
- Small businesses and independent professionals
- Middle classes
- Working classes, both skilled and unskilled
We’re all equal but some are more equal than others….
What do you think?