This is an interesting article published by the Telegraph Travel.
Personally, I would vote “yes”.
The article misses a much wider story about the huge cost of fat people to the over-stressed healthcare system.
The second question is:
“Would you support fat people paying higher taxes for their healthcare?
- ‘Fat tax’ for overweight fliers welcomed by majority of men (telegraph.co.uk)
- ‘Fat tax’ on airline passengers could follow travel giants’ legal victory over disabled fliers, claims leading barrister (dailymail.co.uk)
- UK court ruling paves way for airline ‘fat tax’ for obese (foxnews.com)
- Denmark imposes fat tax (dontmesswithtaxes.typepad.com)
- Overweight people should pay ‘fat tax’ to cover healthcare costs, German MP says (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fat Taxes in the European Union (taxprof.typepad.com)