This is a good article from the Guardian and will be of interest to all travellers into or out of UK airports. Check it out!
Compared to the likes of Hong Kong or Bangkok, it never ceases to amaze me quite how bad UK airports actually are. This is a regulated industry, so ultimately it comes down to politicians to drive improvements in services, in my view.
- Heathrow chaos due to revamp and 15% cut in staff, independent report finds (guardian.co.uk)
- Report exposes bosses’ blunders behind queues chaos at Heathrow (thesun.co.uk)
- Heathrow Queues Caused By ‘Poor Planning’ (news.sky.com)
- Heathrow suffering from ‘lack of effective planning’ (itv.com)
- Heathrow chaos: Travelers spend more time in line than in the air (worldnews.msnbc.msn.com)
- Heathrow chaos: new figures show Border Force missed targets almost daily (telegraph.co.uk)
- More chaos set to arrive at Heathrow as immigration staff announce strike (independent.co.uk)
- May prepares for border staff strike as chaos hits Heathrow (independent.co.uk)