Here are my all-time, top-twenty, most popular, blogs, ranked by number of hits:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch intern Moritz Erhardt found dead after working long hours | Mail Online
- What are the three types of Interim Management assignment?
- What’s the difference between an Interim Manager and a Management Consultant?
- UK Local Authorities and Shared Services: Cost-Cutting – Myth or Reality?
- Immigration: The Polish paradox | The Economist
- The Portuguese and The Crisis: An analysis – Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey – English pravda.ru
- The Fall of France – Paul Krugman – NYTimes.com
- BBC – Travel – Two days in Siena, Italy : Tuscany
- Interim Management: Ten Emerging Trends and Outlook for the Future
- Why I am obsessed by austerity – Simon Wren-Lewis – Mainly Macro
- Malaysia travel: What to do in the Cameron Highlands | CNN Travel
- A gaffe-prone Japan is a danger to peace in Asia – Gideon Rachman – FT.com
- The wacky economics of Germany’s parallel universe – Wolfgang Münchau – FT.com
- Martin Wolf’s ‘The Shifts and the Shocks’ – Joseph Stiglitz – FT.com
- Public Sector Catch 22: Cost-Cutting Vs. Cost Reduction
- The cult of home ownership is dangerous and damaging – Adam Posen – FT.com
- An in Depth Look at Deleveragings – Ray Dalio – Bridgewater
- Utilising Professional Interims to Help Reduce the Budget Deficit – Removing Catch 22?
- Public Sector Catch 22: The Role of “IT” in Business Transformation
- Public Sector Catch 22: Structural Reform, Strategy and Implementation – How to avoid a Omnishambles Recovery Programme?
Also you may be interested in my stats over four years:
- Views 81,342
- Comments 7,818
- Posts 3,870
- Twitter 4,609
- Blog 983
- Facebook 39
Thank you for your support!
Remember, I’m more than happy to publish quality guest blogs.