This is an important announcement ahead of UK Chancellor George Osborne‘s Budget next Tuesday. Check it out!
Treasury Secretary, Danny Alexander‘s comments did not fill me with encouragement.
- Fitch downgrades credit ratings for 5 EU nations (sfgate.com)
- Fitch downgrades several eurozone countries (cbsnews.com)
- Fitch cuts ratings on 4 Spanish banks (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Fitch raises Greece’s credit rating (business.financialpost.com)
- The backlash to Credit Ratings Agencies gathers steam (liberalconspiracy.org)
- Moody’s Puts UK Rating On Negative Outlook (news.sky.com)
- Fitch downgrades 5 eurozone countries (cbc.ca)
- Fitch Downgrades Ratings of Italy and Other Countries (nytimes.com)
- Chancellor: ‘Can’t waver’ on cuts (bbc.co.uk)
- Osborne hoisted by his own petard (newstatesman.com)