This sketch in the Guardian would be brilliantly funny if it was not so deadly serious. Check it out?
Here are my questions on reflection:
- How is it that a “former press officer for the Cairngorms national park” is the Coalition Government’s spokesman on the economy in Parliament when the Government faces the biggest economic crisis since the 1930s?
- As a lifelong Tory supporter and passionate admirer of Lady Thatcher, why am I agreeing with Ed Balls on Economic Policy?
- Sketch: Danny Alexander, the world’s most lethal guinea pig (telegraph.co.uk)
- Political sketch: Debt tops £1tn, Gideon swans off (newstatesman.com)
- Danny Alexander struggles to repair Clegg’s damage (newstatesman.com)
- Politics Live: Danny Alexander statement on public sector pensions (guardian.co.uk)
- Public sector pensions: Danny Alexander to make statement – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
- Public sector pensions: Danny Alexander to make statement (guardian.co.uk)