This is an amazing story, especially as this is not the first time. Check it out!
What do you think?
- End of World?
Personally, I have long been concerned about the effect of fireworks on animals. In the UK we celebrate November 5 called Guy Fawkes night & it is well-known for frightening dogs & cats.
- Dead Blackbirds By The 1000s Fall Again In Arkansas Town (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dead Blackbirds Again in Arkansas (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Dead blackbirds fall again in Arkansas town (sfgate.com)
- Hundreds of blackbirds fall to their death in Arkansas town for second New Year’s Eve in a row (dailymail.co.uk)
- Dead Blackbirds By The 1000s Fall Again In Arkansas Town (2012indyinfo.com)
- Blackbirds Falling From Sky In Ark. (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Dead Blackbirds Fall Again in Arkansas Town (time.com)
- Dead blackbirds fall again in Arkansas town (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Dead blackbirds fall from sky in Beebe Arkansas, again (ctv.ca)