………………………..I thoroughly recommend this important OECD publication on healthcare, comparing countries against a large variety of health related criteria.
It’s well worth checking out!
Health spending per person in the US is 2 ½ times greater than OECD avg – read why http://bit.ly/Aiu58f (links to pdf)
- OECD – Health at a Glance 2011 (bespacific.com)
- OECD grades Canada’s health care, finds long wait times (ctv.ca)
- Governments must tackle record gap between rich and poor, says OECD (3eintelligence.wordpress.com)
- OECD 2011 Employment Outlook : How does your country compare?(skillsinfo.wordpress.com)
- OECD Employment Outlook 2011 (bespacific.com)