In the interview, Joe Stiglitz answers important questions on jobs, debt levels, the Euro crisis and structural transformation required in the US and other mature economies.
Joe Stiglitz is a passionate anti-austerity campaigner, so he has my support!
Do you agree with Joe Stiglitz?
- Bryan Caplan and Joseph Stiglitz (worthwhile.typepad.com)
- Stiglitz: To Cure the Economy (economistsview.typepad.com)
- Stiglitz: “President wasn’t willing to fight… for the kind of stimulus that the economy really needed” (americablog.com)
- Austerity is ‘suicide pact’ for major economies: Stiglitz (business.financialpost.com)
- Four years after the Stiglitz report on GDP: where do we stand? (3eintelligence.wordpress.com)
- Government stimulus measures too feeble: Stiglitz (theglobeandmail.com)
- Lessons of the 1930s (economist.com)