This blog in the Telegraph written by Norman Tebbit is well worth reading. Check it out!
via Nick Clegg needs cutting down to size. If only the Prime Minister was brave enough to do the job – Telegraph Blogs.
I especially like the following reference to Nick Clegg from Norman Tebbit:
That puffed-up fellow would be easily cut down to size if the Prime Minister simply said: “That is tough my friend. You can support me or precipitate an election on the issue and see your party wiped off the map.”
- Nick Clegg is a worse Deputy Prime Minister than John Prescott (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- The Today programme forgets to ask Nick Clegg about the euro. How odd… (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Nick Clegg amuses his little cult by sneering at the 1950s. Are families really happier now? (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Nick Clegg Renews UK¹s Support For Moroccan Government (moroccotomorrow.org)
- Nick Clegg says Tories are blocking tax on big houses (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sketch: Nick Clegg braves the fat cats’ den (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tories rap tag-along Nick Clegg summit bid (thesun.co.uk)
- Nick Clegg plans more employee ownership – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- Nick Clegg unites with Lords in battle to alter benefit cuts (libdemvoice.org)
- Nick Clegg pushes for ‘Mansion Tax’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Nick Clegg: housing benefit reform won’t trigger ‘mass homelessness’ (oyiabrown.wordpress.com)
- LDVideo: Nick Clegg calls for ‘John Lewis economy’ (libdemvoice.org)