…………………………..The is a really interesting story reported in the Economist. Check it out!
For me, the 172 German professors are wrongly obsessed with the obscure and erroneous German view of the economic world, namely Ordoliberalism.
What do you think?
- ECB Death Wish – Paul Krugman – NYTimes.com (dralfoldman.com)
- Europe’s Great Illusion – – Paul Krugman – NYTimes.com (dralfoldman.wordpress.com)
- Europe’s Great Illusion – – Paul Krugman – NYTimes.com (dralfoldman.com)
- Joseph Stiglitz: Merkel needs a change in attitude to save euro (theweek.co.uk)
- Angela Merkel vs. 160 Angry German Economists – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Krugman and Stiglitz: Our Most Widely Ignored Public Intellectuals (economistsview.typepad.com)