This article in the Independent is well worth a read. Check it out!
Poll reveals falling confidence in Tory leadership – UK Politics – UK – The Independent.
This blog has been picking up a number of news stories about George Osborne recently, and many now feel that it is time for David Cameron to go as well. One very strong view was provided yesterday by John Gelmini but I am sure that he is not alone.
- Osborne: The people’s damning verdict (independent.co.uk)
- Tory fears over George Osborne tactics – guardian.co.uk (dralfoldman.com)
- Coalition can’t fix the economy, say voters in exclusive poll (standard.co.uk)
- Poll: Cameron seen as out of touch, out of ideas, weak, indecisive and dislikeable (leftfootforward.org)
- Tories show David Cameron how to seize back powers from Brussels (thesun.co.uk)
- David Cameron’s Tories slump to a new low (express.co.uk)
- TREVOR KAVANAGH: PM David Cameron must ditch pals to save the Coalition (thesun.co.uk)
- Poll: Labour gain as Tories suffer from euro crisis (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Further poll blow for Cameron as Labour take biggest lead for five years (leftfootforward.org)
- U.K. Reshuffle Is Chance to Dial-Back Austerity – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)