This is a good read from the Telegraph. Check it out!
When will austerity start to focus on the bloated an inefficient EU bureaucracy?
How do think that David Cameron should respond?
- Tory fears over George Osborne tactics – guardian.co.uk (dralfoldman.com)
- PM fails to rule out more austerity (standard.co.uk)
- Cameron: ‘Austerity may continue in to the next decade’ (itv.com)
- David Cameron says austerity measures could continue into next decade (guardian.co.uk)
- Cameron’s promise of more austerity is an election trap for Labour (newstatesman.com)
- PM fails to rule out more austerity (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- IMF Executive Board Concludes 2012 Article IV Consultation with the United Kingdom (dralfoldman.com)
- Hospitals ‘letting patients die to save money’ – Telegraph (dralfoldman.com)
- Osborne gets off lightly as IMF cuts UK growth forecast again (theweek.co.uk)
- National News: PM fails to rule out more austerity (coventrytelegraph.net)