Here’s a list of my most popular blogs in August by number of hits:
- Bagehot Generation Xhausted- the Economist
- Paul Ryans Plan for America is not Credible -Martin Wolf -ft.com
- Planned Austerity or Unplanned Austerity -Rodney Willett- a Response from Dr Alf
- Tapas the Essential Guide to Bar Food in Spain – Travel Tips and Articles – Lonely Planet
- Germany’s Judgement Day – FT.com
- The euro: Tempted, Angela? | The Economist
- How the Western economies should effectively respond to the Chinese economic powerhouse – John A Gelmini
- Judaism and the Jews – Alive and well | The Economist
- Improving public service – John Redwood MP
- Conservative leadership race: Who will succeed David Cameron? – UK Politics – UK – The Independent
- Planned Austerity and the Erosion of Democracy
- World watches as Danes venture below zero – FT.com
Personally, I find it interesting and a bit of a black art as to which blogs attract the most hits.
Any thoughts as to the list?