If you read our last blog about our most precious memories on our epic road and sea trip from Bath, UK to Cyprus, I suppose there were plenty of clues as to where we enjoyed most and would perhaps like to revisit.
There were just three places that really stood out:
- Prague, and
To recapture a few of our moments, here are some links to our earlier blogs:
- Marilyn and Alf arrive in Vienna to thunder and lightening – what a welcome!
- A very special day for Marilyn and Alf in Vienna
- Mozart, Strauss and Schnitzel?
- Sad to say farewell to Vienna
- Taking to your feet in Prague – the Paris of the East
- End of a great day in Prague – a Gershwin concert in the Spanish Synagogue followed by pizza
- Why the Jewish Museum Prague is the most visited Jewish museum in the world and the most visited museum in Prague
- Our last full day in Prague
- Goulash and Liszt – Budapest
- On foot in Budapest
- Dining out in Budapest