This is a truly amazing article from one of Germany top newspaper’s Spiegel. It’s very much a MUST READ , in my view. Check it out!
Reading the Spiegel article, a number of thoughts came to mind which I am sharing below by way of emerging questions:
- Just how widespread is Feminism in Germany?
- What impact is Feminism having on mainstream German politics?
- How will German Feminism impact other EU countries, in particular, Southern European countries?
- Given the increasingly feminine behavior in the UK cited by John Gelmini, are we likely to see a rise in Feminism in the UK?
- How will increasing Feminism impact the UK’s political, social, economic and family life?
- Will Feminism become global or will the Chinese Yin and Yang philosophy prevail?
- What about Feminism and austerity?
- What about Feminism and the World’s wealthy, privileged and elite?
I don’t have the answers and would like to throw the questions open for public debate, given the growing importance of Germany’s influence in the World.