This is a MUST READ article from Gavyn Davies, in his FT blog on macroeconomics. Check it out!
As usual, Gavyn Davies provides both sides of the argument and lots of hard data.
Personally, in the absence of a radical change in fiscal policy, I think that Carney must go for the shock treatment.
- Dr Alf’s Two Cents: The real underpinning for equities | Gavyn Davies (dralfoldman.com)
- What will happen to markets when QE ends? | FT – Gavyn Davies (dralfoldman.com)
- Dementia cure by 2020 can help save the NHS, says Hunt – Telegraph (dralfoldman.com)
- Gavyn Davies: Challenges And Choices For Carney (blogs.ft.com)
- The Fed begins its long and gradual exit | Gavyn Davies – FT (dralfoldman.com)
- The Eclipse of the Austerians (dralfoldman.com)
- Macroeconomics: Somehow the Bullshit Artists Have Won–A Question for Gavyn Davies Department (delong.typepad.com)
- Dr Alf’s Two Cents: Money in the Wrong Places: What Marx Got Right – David Blake – Montrose Associates (dralfoldman.com)
- China in a soft landing, for now | Gavyn Davies FT (dralfoldman.com)