This is an excellent, MUST READ article by Gordon Orr, published by McKinsey & Company. Check it out!
This article demonstrates the challenges of forecasting in China. Now we also have the policy shift in China as it becomes a more consumer oriented society. Personally, I am optimistic on the likelihood of a soft landing in China but it might be bumpy. It’s also worth keeping a close outlook on China for global growth.
- ‘Reshaping retail’: A conversation with Ahold CEO Dick Boer | McKinsey & Company (serve4impact.com)
- The big-data revolution in US health care: Accelerating value and innovation | McKinsey & Company (hunscher.typepad.com)
- McKinsey Value Management 2010 (slideshare.net)
- 6 lessons on how to forecast China’s economy (aei-ideas.org)
- China’s search for a new growth model | McKinsey & Company (zendialogue.wordpress.com)
- Robots Are Starting To Take Over Fast Food Jobs (rinf.com)
- McKinsey & Company Report on 12 Disruptive Technologies Released (33rdsquare.com)
- The End of Global Banking or Worse? (johngaltfla.com)
- McKinsey & Company: July Web Series and 2014 Full-time Opportunities (uiuccee.typepad.com)