This is a MUST READ article. Check it out!
via Prime Minister tells Clare Balding, Alice Arnold at No 10 he is ‘very proud’ to legalise gay marriage – Telegraph.
Personally, I have been against gay marriage because it undermines the traditional religious views of marriage but also as my colleague John Gelmini highlighted, it is the “thin edge of wedge”.
I used to be a traditional UK Conservative Party supporter but seeing UK Prime Minister, David Cameron, celebrating the success of gay marriage in the UK, I question what ever happened to traditional Conservative Party values?
The article will probably be deeply offensive to many traditional Conservative Party supporters.
As I discussed the article with my wife last night she questioned:
Why doesn’t the Government promote heterosexual marriage?
- I want to export gay marriage around the world, says Cameron as he speaks of personal pride at party to celebrate new legislation (dailymail.co.uk)
- I want to export gay marriage around the world, says Cameron as he speaks of personal pride at party to celebrate new legislation (thisismoney.co.uk)
- David Cameron: ‘I want to export gay marriage around the world’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Prime Minister tells of his pride over legalising same sex marriage (telegraph.co.uk)
- BBC radio presenter Colin Murray leaves show after ‘inappropriate’ Clare Balding comments aired (telegraph.co.uk)
- Brit PM: ‘I want to export gay marriage around the world’ (wnd.com)
- BBC apologises over Clare Balding ‘lesbian cure’ debate (theweek.co.uk)
- BBC apologises for Colin Murray show debate on ‘curing’ Clare Balding of lesbianism (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Evening Briefing: Civil War in the Labour Party (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Wedding Bells for BBC’s Clare Balding? (lezgetreal.com)