This is an excellent, MUST READ interview with historian, Walter Lacqueur by Spiegel. Check it out!
via Interview with Historian Walter Lacqueur on the Decline of Europe – SPIEGEL ONLINE.
In the run-up to the German election, it is important to challenge the status quo in Europe. Many, including this blog, feel that European policy-makers have been too slow to act and have caused unnecessary pain and suffering from excessive austerity.
- German Uni Criticized For Guidelines On Working Class Students – SPIEGEL ONLINE (dralfoldman.com)
- Gender Politics Return: A Simple Concept – SPIEGEL ONLINE (dralfoldman.com)
- Putting the Plan into Action: How China’s Leaders Steer a Massive Nation – SPIEGEL ONLINE (dralfoldman.com)
- German Press Says Extended EU Recession Shows Austerity Ineffective – SPIEGEL ONLINE (dralfoldman.com)
- Political Conspiracy Theorists Seek To Label Merkel as Russian Sleeper Agent – SPIEGEL ONLINE (dralfoldman.com)
- European Central Bank Rate Cut Not Likely to Have Significant Effect – SPIEGEL ONLINE (dralfoldman.com)
- Der Spiegel: Snowden Released Information That Could “Endanger the Lives of NSA Workers” (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Spying Scandal Piles Pressure on Merkel Over Extent of NSA Links – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- German Magazine Der Spiegel Lands Latest Edward Snowden NSA Scoop (huffingtonpost.com)
Pingback: Commentary: Putin Sees Syria as Fight Against Islamist Extremism – SPIEGEL ONLINE « Dr Alf's Blog
Pingback: Law Goes into Effect Requiring Child Care for Most German Children – SPIEGEL ONLINE « Dr Alf's Blog