Let me give you a flavor, with the following citation:
In the U.K., austerity has shaved 6 percent from that country’s gross domestic product over the past three years, estimates Oxford economist Simon Wren-Lewis. This amounts to $143.5 billion in lost income during that time, or nearly $5,400 per U.K. household.
This is truly staggering!
This is truly unbelievable!
- Austerity has cost the UK £3,500 for every household (newstatesman.com)
- Femi Kuti’s Lyrical Politics and the Musical Uprising in Wisconsin – Huffington Post (vote-pedia.com)
- Beijing Man Electrocuted By iPhone While Using Knockoff Charger – Huffington Post (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- Jeff Zelaya Speaks on the Huffington’s Post “HuffPost Live” (prweb.com)
- Paul Krugman’s call to arms against austerity | Business | The Guardian (dralfoldman.com)
- Huffington Post Explains Case For Censoring Free Speech (grumpyelder.com)
- Krauthammer’s Take: Detroit Exemplifies ‘the Absence of Austerity’ (nationalreview.com)