This is a MUST READ article by the Observer, citing latest top quality research. Check it out!
Personally, I think that David Cameron’s Government can be challenged much more robustly for ineffective economic management.
- Labour’s economic record given clean bill of health at home and abroad (theguardian.com)
- Labour to focus on economic growth ‘bypassing most families’ (theguardian.com)
- UK opposition says would not borrow to reverse cuts (xe.com)
- A financial transactions tax just makes good business sense for Britain (newstatesman.com)
- Most MPs going abroad for holidays (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Labour’s last rallying call as Ynys Môn voters head to polls (walesonline.co.uk)
- Miliband keeps going off the radar and is in danger of sinking without trace (independent.co.uk)
- Cameron faces fresh questions over Crosby healthcare lobbying link (telegraph.co.uk)
- Why I am cancelling my Labour party membership (theguardian.com)