This is an excellent MUST READ article by Peter Kellner. Check it out!
In case you are not familiar with my political views, I have been a lifelong Conservative Party supporter but when when David Cameron came to power, I started having doubts about the departure from traditional Tory values; now I find to my surprise that I believe the Labour argument on economic reality.
Sadly, the next election will probably not be about results and reality; it will be about spin and negative politics – a sad state of affairs, in my view.
- Two tales of the UK economy – national cheer and personal pain | Peter Kellner (theguardian.com)
- Poll: British public confidence in Conservatives on economy jumps (upi.com)
- Guardian/ICM poll: public confidence in Tories’ economic competence surges (theguardian.com)
- Labour is invisible under Miliband, says Brown aide Deborah Mattinson (telegraph.co.uk)
- Eric Pickles: Delivering new homes for hard-working people – Press releases – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- Miliband could turn this union schism to his advantage | Peter Kellner (guardian.co.uk)
- Shift that will keep Tories out of northern cities for years (independent.co.uk)
- Ed Miliband: I’ve acted on party funding and it’s time David Cameron did too (mirror.co.uk)
- Wonât Somebody Please Think of the Adults? (newstatesman.com)
- Where is Labour going wrong? | John Harris (theguardian.com)