This is an excellent MUST READ article from the Mail Online. Check it out!
This is an in-depth article with lots of photos and video footage, all generally showing the demonstration has already gone too far. The article cites a quote from Tory MP Mark Reckless:
Certainly the resident of Bacombe, Sussex seem to dislike the domonsrators as much as they are concerned about fracking. What a mess!
So what should the UK Government do next in regard to fracking?
- DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Mob rule cannot win the day on fracking (dailymail.co.uk)
- Police cave in to mob rule over fracking: Outrage as energy firm forced to halt drilling for safety reasons as an extra 1,000 hardcore activists descend on site (dailymail.co.uk)
- Doomsday alert over fracking as minister warns of rectory walls quaking across Middle England if drilling continues | Mail Online (dralfoldman.com)
- First photo of UK fracking site via Mail Online surely justifies wider protest? (dralfoldman.com)
- One thousand fracking protesters set to descend upon Balcombe (streetdemocracy.wordpress.com)
- Police warning over fracking demo (bbc.co.uk)
- Anti-fracking protest continues (standard.co.uk)
- Fracking firm scaling back operation (bbc.co.uk)
- Fracking campaigners like MMR scaremongers, says Church of England (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fracking: ‘blanket opposition’ risks ignoring needs of fuel-poor, says CofE (theguardian.com)