This is a brilliant, MUST READ article by
Vicente Navarro’, published in the Social Europe Journal.
Personally, I empathize with most of Vicente Navarro’s argument. The conclusion which I cite below is deeply disturbing:
What we are witnessing in Europe is the control of the institutions of governance (Commission and ECB) by economists of neoliberal persuasion (close to the Tea Party in mentality) that are achieving what they want: i.e., to weaken labor.
- PM urges EU to send monitors to Spain-Gibraltar border (itv.com)
- Peer’s Populism? Or Econ 101 For A Would-be Chancellor – Andrew Watt – Social Journal Europe (dralfoldman.com)
- EU team to monitor Gibraltar border (bbc.co.uk)
- Gibraltar: David Cameron urges Europe to send monitors to border (theguardian.com)
- Spain agrees to Gibraltar observers (standard.co.uk)
- European Commission Sending Delegation to Gibraltar (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Traineeship in the European Commission (guadalajuara.com)
- Funny One: Dave Begs Jose Help Sort Out Mariona (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)