Their policies for regime change for Syria, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia, Africa, Russia, China, Eurasia and North Korea are there for all to see on the official Project For A New American Century website.
The maps which I referred to in other posts and the interview with General Wesley Clarke in which he describes how former Pentagon colleagues identified Syria as one of the countries, along with Iran, to be subjected to “regime change”, prove that we are being lied to again by both Cameron and Obama in the same way we were lied to by Lyndon Johnson prior to Vietnam and by Tony Blair and George W Bush prior to Iraq.
The General Wesley Clarke interview can be seen on You Tube with the General’s former Pentagon colleagues being described by him as saying “It’s worse than that General, we have decided to “take down” 7+ countries in 5 years” and then bringing down and spreading out the map.
The objectives are not a limited, “shot across the bows” exercise but a much wider Middle East war.
Obama’s best option would be to leave well alone and concentrate on the US economy but he is not controlling the policy any more than David Cameron is here.
They, the Neocons and the politicians, are being told what the policy is going to be by those who think they stand to benefit from the war, destruction and mayhem about to be unleashed.
The public need to wake up, become better informed and root out the dangerous vipers in our midst.
Identifying them is key to being able to confront them and to do that one needs to see who benefits financially and who meets in secret to tell politicians what to do.
- David Cameron Parliament and Military Intervention in Syria – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Why UK Chancellor George Osborne will not be allowed to use the axe on the Public Sector – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Syria, Cameron, UK Parliament and Risks of Military Action – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- The Case for Traditional Conservative Values – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Increasingly Tory MPs must worry about life after the next election – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at UK’s Ageing Population, Welfare and David Cameron’s Priorities – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Is UK unemployment in reality the worst in Europe? – John A Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Cancer in over 65s predicted to treble by 2040 – John Gelmini’s viewpoint (dralfoldman.com)
- Political Snakes and Ladders: Peter Obone, Lord Ashcroft and David Cameron – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- The Western Military Intervention in Syria: further thoughts – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)