He like them likes unfettered markets where bankers and those who control them are free to transfer risks to the taxpayer whilst profits accrue solely to the plutocratic few.
The answer is yes because in this as in all other important decisions he is not the one actually making them and therefore the timetable is not within his control.
Time will tell whether the Wall Street plunderers and their friends get their way or whether the truculent and obnoxious Larry Summers is imposed against the wishes of almost everyone else and especially those who believe in sound money.
- Critique of Pravda article accusing Obama of being worst US President – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Jon Tester Would Vote Against Larry Summers For Fed Chair (huffingtonpost.com)
- Larry Summers closer to Fed top spot (independent.ie)
- Senator Warren’s ‘Serious Concerns’ About Larry Summers – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Japanese Report On Larry Summers Becoming Fed Chair Actually Moved Markets Last Night (businessinsider.com)
- Is the Larry Summers nomination falling apart? (washingtonpost.com)
- Some thoughts on US foreign policy and evidence – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Let’s honor Larry Summers’ disastrous record: Name him Fed chair today! (salon.com)
- Get Ready for Larry Summers as Next Fed Chair (senseoncents.com)
- Why Janet Yellen, Not Larry Summers, Should Lead the Fed – Joe Stiglitz – NYTimes.com (dralfoldman.com)