Of course, seeing this delight baby Giant Panda brought back vivid memories of last October when Marilyn and I volunteered to work with the Giant Pandas in China. If you are interested in our adventure in China with the Ginant Pandas please open this link. Marilyn and I are passionate about the Giant Pandas and China’s amazing programs to return these wonderful animals to the wild.
If you are planning to visit China, why not take a couple of days out and volunteer to muck-out with the Giant Pandas and really get to know them?
- Photos: Giant panda cub meets mother in Taipei zoo (kvue.com)
- Giant Panda research centre welcomes 14 new arrivals (itv.com)
- Panda cub, mother reunited at Taiwan zoo (straitstimes.com)
- Baby Giant Panda Born at the Taipei Zoo Meets Its Mother for the First Time (laughingsquid.com)
- Taiwan panda cub spends first night with doting mother (straitstimes.com)
- Exclusively for CNET Members: Get a Panda Pal Speaker System and help save the Giant Panda (reviews.cnet.com)
- Taipei Zoo reveals six possible names for panda cub (wantchinatimes.com)
- Panda of the Day (online.wsj.com)
- Panda Reunion At Taipei City Zoo Video Panda Hugs Cub CUTE EMOTIONAL Yuan Yuan Taiwan Zoo Reunion (4goodnews.wordpress.com)