Here’s a link to Social Europe Journals e-book entitled “Roadmap to a Social Europe“. In my view, this is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READING. Check it out!
Most people know that Europe has lost her way in recent years. Policies of excessive austerity hatched in North European capitals have caused unnecessary economic hardship in Southern Europe.
If you read this book, you will likely get many of the alternative arguments.
Let me turn it into an open question:
- Why The European Commission Is Wrong: The Case Of Spain – Social Europe Journal (dralfoldman.com)
- Peer’s Populism? Or Econ 101 For A Would-be Chancellor – Andrew Watt – Social Journal Europe (dralfoldman.com)
- Austerity pushing Europe into social and economic decline, says Red Cross (theguardian.com)
- DNA Samples Confirm Ashkenazi Jews are of European Descent: Study (zaidpub.com)
- Europe is Sinking, the ship that was. (amutai.wordpress.com)
- Austerity pushing Europe into social and economic decline, says Red Cross | World news | The Guardian (geoffkennedy.org)
- Florida Versus Spain, An Update – Paul Krugman – NYTimes.com (dralfoldman.com)
- Crisis over in the eurozone? Not in the real world (theguardian.com)
- Gaikai’s PS4 launch window uncertain in Europe due to broadband concerns (vg247.com)
- Nicolas Berggruen: After Years of Austerity, It’s Time for Germany to Push Growth in Europe (huffingtonpost.com)