My most popular blog yesterday was a reblog of a Guardian article on this incredible story.
So this morning, I thought that I would use Storify to see what was trending as the story developed:
I wonder when the media will identify the lady with the enormous posterior, allegedly brought about by fructose?
On a more serious note, for me, the EU is, once again, seriously out of touch with real people. These are the same arrogant people at the EU who have destroyed family life in Southern Europe with excessive austerity. Meanwhile, Eurocrats are protected by gold-standard pensions and allowances, as well as salaries higher than public sector employees back home.
Surely, it’s time for Europe’s voters to hold the EU to task for their ineffective performance?
- Storify stories now included in Twitter’s related headlines (storify.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose | Society | The Guardian (dralfoldman.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose | Society | The Guardian (relishhealth.wordpress.com)
- UK Obesity: Is it time for obese people to pay for treatments caused by their obesity? (dralfoldman.com)
- Storify Stories Now Included in Twitter’s Related Headlines (livefyre.com)
- Chancellor of the Exchequer, in China (with images, tweets) – hmtreasury – Storify (dralfoldman.com)
- Storify’s embeddable stories now listed under Twitter’s related headlines section (thenextweb.com)
- Storify’s embeddable stories now listed under Twitter’s related headlines section (alternativenewsalert.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose (theguardian.com)