He is right to be angry and possibly perplexed but the EU did not make the right decision.
His understandable ire should be directed to where it really belongs at the guilty men and woman in the shadows.
During the last century, this body was apparently hijacked by the chemical and seed companies including Monsanto and now issues directives to the EU, the UK and America concerning sugar and salt content in food, vitamin supplementation, which vitamins are present or not present in food,which chemicals are used in packaging materials, the physical environment, fertilizers, till rolls and what recommended daily allowances for minerals should be in processed foods.
The Commission issues its directives (it recently met in Berlin) and these then become EU food directives.
In this country (UK), it means we now have the fattest woman in Western Europe, the 4th fattest men, 1 person in 2.5 getting cancer and the lowest life expectancy in Western Europe other than Greece.
Part of the reason for this has been the removal of vitamin B17 from the Western diet (with Vitamin B17 in sufficient quantity the incidence of cancer is practically zero which is why the Hunzas in what was once Soviet Central Asia live to be 140 years old).
Ordinary people need to take the trouble to inform themselves about the Alimentarius Commission and about:
—Mechanically recovered meat
–Vaccine contents and their effects
–Carcinogens in goods and the built environment
Just relying on your GP, within the UK’s NHS is not enough, you have to do your own research and take a lot more responsibility for your health and the health of your loved ones.
Whilst this won’t stop the machinations of the Alimentarius Commission, it will give you at least some control over your fate, the rate at which you aid and your health during your allotted span on this earth.
- Opinion – Betrayal of elderly on social care costs ex Telegraph – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- What’s Trending on EU Approval of Fructose as Healthy? – ex Storify (dralfoldman.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose | Society | The Guardian (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at the Implosion of UK Healthcare – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion – George Osborne’s visit ignored in China’s media ex People’s Daily Online – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Effective Reform of the NHS – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- UK Decline and EU Membership: Response to Lord Heseltine – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion – ICTs and the Health Sector | OECD READ edition – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose | Society | The Guardian (relishhealth.wordpress.com)
- Opinion: 33pc leap in first-time buyers ex Telegraph – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)