Dr Alf is right but the agenda of the “bean counters” at the MOD is not their own but part of a much bigger plan formulated at Bilderberg and CFR meetings but disliked by military men which is to turn the UK Tri Forces into a “plug and play ” component of the American military without making the UK the 52nd State.
We (in the UK) will not be told that this is the plan but as NATO enlarges to include more countries the practical effect will be precisely as I describe.
At the same time, we will be a “plug and play” component of a European army and navy which is why we are co-operating with the French and not producing our own aircraft carriers with aircraft.
Soon we will be out of Germany (.ie. no more BAOR), the military housing stock left will be sold off to developers.
Next the RAF will be abolished and subsumed into the Army Air Corps, and instead of regular soldiers, we will have a mixture of reservists (not enough people are coming forward), outsourced mercenary forces along the lines of mini XEs, and if things become difficult,conscription.
A country of the UK’s size, without robots and space based weapons, Tesla cannon and no coastal protection vessel, cannot in this day and age defend itself without a Tri-Forces of 250,000 men and woman under arms.
This is not just my view but that of military people who over the years have shared their thoughts with me whilst keeping to their oaths of secrecy about their essential work.
Therefore, as our Tri Forces are below 100,000 men and woman under arms we cannot defend ourselves without the help of others which leaves us in a very dangerous position despite the assurances of politicians.
- A Hard Look at the Implosion of UK Healthcare – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Lame-duck leaders in the US, UK and France? – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: Watch out for the rise of a European Tea Party – Gideon Rachman – FT.com -John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion – Betrayal of elderly on social care costs ex Telegraph – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: 33pc leap in first-time buyers ex Telegraph – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at UK Defense Spending – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: UK China to boost SME trade and investment-People’s Daily – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: Zimbabwe poachers kill 80 elephants ex theguardian.com -John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at UK’s Ageing Population, Welfare and David Cameron’s Priorities – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion – What’s Trending on EU Approval of Fructose as Healthy? – ex Storify – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)