This is an an excellent, MUST READ article from the Guardian. Check it out!
This article is quite unbelievable. Yesterday, we saw that the Telegraph was talking up the chances of a Tory election win, white-washing David Cameron’s performance in Government. In the above Guardian article, I see further evidence of the omni-shambles across UK Government. Health Minister, Jeremy Hunt, was ordered to brief Parliament on forthcoming radical changes to Accident and Emergency departments across the UK (A&E). Meanwhile, bureaucrats at the Department of Health were leaking proposals to the media. This is all against a background where under the status quo of existing funding and manning/work-scheduling, it is widely accepted that UK A&E will melt-down this Winter – this is major failure or collapse territory!
Any thoughts on what’s really happening here?
- Evening Briefing: A harsh winter for Jeremy Hunt (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Jeremy Hunt accused of keeping parliament in dark over NHS plans (theguardian.com)
- Jeremy Hunt: NHS risks losing support because of BBC-style excessive pay (telegraph.co.uk)
- Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt suffers ‘humiliating’ court defeat over hospital cutback plan (express.co.uk)
- Jeremy Hunt promises ‘statutory independence’ for NHS inspectors (thetimes.co.uk)
- Jeremy Isa Hunt Finds Time To Make Millions! (fordingtonfield.wordpress.com)
- Jeremy Hunt accused of turning NHS deaths into ‘political capital’ | Society | The Guardian (dralfoldman.com)
- Jeremy Hunt: New hospital inspections will shine a light into ‘dark recesses’ of the NHS (telegraph.co.uk)
- Jeremy Hunt, Maternal Promises and the 40 Year Cover Up (emma4oacs.wordpress.com)
- NHS faces ruin and it will take brave decisions to save it (telegraph.co.uk)