If you work your way through the DoH spin and weasel words, you might be frustrated and possibly just a little alarmed?
Just what are the bureaucrats at the DoH playing at?
Any thoughts on what’s really happening here?
- Press release: Integration pioneers leading the way for health and care reform (gov.uk)
- Department of Health business plan 2013 to 2015 – Publications – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- PAC slams NHS IT system project – OutsourcerEye (dralfoldman.com)
- New projects pass ‘first hurdle’ to secure government guarantee for infrastructure – News stories – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- Press release: Cold Weather Plan launches to prepare for winter (gov.uk)
- 615,000 new private rented homes needed by 2016 (savills.co.uk)
- Jeremy Hunt’s closure of NHS walk-in centres slammed as ‘act of vandalism’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Press release: Shale gas extraction emissions are a ‘low’ risk to public health (gov.uk)
- Jeremy Hunt: NHS risks losing support because of BBC-style excessive pay (telegraph.co.uk)
- Cuts push NHS to crisis point (socialistworker.co.uk)