Dr Alf and the Daily Telegraph have, once again, highlighted the NHS for what it is, a bloated, monolithic structure, run by incompetents, and the unqualified and out of their depth, impervious to reform and in urgent need of replacement.
The figures for NHS cancer treatment outcomes being the worst in Western Europe are not new because they form part of claims data and mortality statistics furnished to the Government Actuaries Department every year by life assurance companies and Composite insurers selling life cover.
Dr Alf asks why the political classes keep the myth of the NHS going?
It is because they fear taking on the medical profession and because the NHS is the largest employer in Western Europe.
- Opinion: NHS couple received £1 million payoff before being given new management jobs ex Telegraph – John Gelmini (yohwtf.wordpress.com)
- A Hard Look Beyond the 13,000 Needless NHS Deaths – John Gelmini 2/2 (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: Top doctors warn of ‘worst winter’ in hospitals as A&E crisis grows | Society | The Observer – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Understanding the UK NHS’s Terminal Cancer – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion – Betrayal of elderly on social care costs ex Telegraph – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Political Snakes and Ladders: Peter Obone, Lord Ashcroft and David Cameron – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- When to stop throwing money at the UK NHS? – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at the Implosion of UK Healthcare – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Effective Reform of the NHS – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at How to Reform the UK’s NHS Effectively – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)