The Chinese do not like him because of his practice of insulting them in public and they, like me, see him as lazy, unprepared and complacent.
He will not come back empty handed but will be given a very rough ride, and if he attempts to lecture them further about human rights or about how much they need us, he will be given a very short answer.
Unlike Sir John Major and Tony Blair, David Cameron is an unskilled and weak negotiator when as the “Donald” correctly identified, you should only send your toughest and smartest negotiators to deal with the Chinese.
Frankly he is the wrong man for the job and the Conservative Party should replace him forthwith.
Moving on to re-skilling Britain, we are 44th in the World when it comes to state education and have too many graduates with useless degrees.
This has to change, otherwise we will become a 3rd world country within a generation.
- The follies of the UK’s Public Accounts Committee (PAC) – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- OECD educationtoday: Time for the U.S. to Reskill? (dralfoldman.com)
- Increasingly Tory MPs must worry about life after the next election – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: A spectacular mistake on immigration: Straw finally admits Labour ‘messed up’ by letting in one million East Europeans ex Mail- John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at UK’s Ageing Population, Welfare and David Cameron’s Priorities – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- In London, queen leads annual tribute to war dead (bigstory.ap.org)
- Cancer in over 65s predicted to treble by 2040 – John Gelmini’s viewpoint (dralfoldman.com)
- Political Snakes and Ladders: Peter Obone, Lord Ashcroft and David Cameron – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Is UK unemployment in reality the worst in Europe? – John A Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Why UK Chancellor George Osborne will not be allowed to use the axe on the Public Sector – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)