Personally, I identify with David Blunkett’s risk assessment.
What worries me is whether David Cameron’s Government have a suitable risk mitigation strategy?
- Tensions with Roma migrants could lead to rioting, David Blunkett warns (standard.co.uk)
- Nigel Farage: ‘Blunkett right to warn Roma migrants could trigger riots’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Roma migrants could cause riots in cities, warns Blunkett (telegraph.co.uk)
- Britain’s cities could riot over Roma influx, warns David Blunkett (express.co.uk)
- Blunkett riot warning over Roma (bbc.co.uk)
- Nick Clegg: ‘intimidating’ and ‘offensive’ Roma migrants must be sensitive to British way of life (telegraph.co.uk)
- The real story of Britain’s Roma: excluded, ignored and neglected (theguardian.com)
- Roma community must be sensitive to British culture – Nick Clegg (theguardian.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Grooming gangs pimp Roma girls for European Union passports (express.co.uk)
- David Blunkett is feeding Romaphobia | Jake Bowers (theguardian.com)