The Southernmost Region will include Hampshire, Devon, Cornwall, East and West Sussex and Surrey plus parts of Northern France.
E-Borders,the system from Raytheon and BT Global Services, which was supposed to count people in and out of the country has not been fully rolled out, so we now have 5 million illegal immigrants, as evidenced by the amount of food sold in supermarkets, school admissions of children from undocumented parents often in mid term and the number of notes and coins in circulation.
The plan is to eventually turn the English into a minority within their own country, within 30 years, something which has already happened in Leicester, Bradford, Birmingham, certain London Boroughs, parts of Leeds.
Part of the strategy involves putting eostrogen into the water supply and using Bisphenol A, a hardening agent for plastics into the production chain.
The chemical is banned in Canada but not here or in the USA.
Bisphenol A is carcinogenic, gender bending and lowers sperm count and testosterone levels to the point where those of British men are the lowest in Western Europe.
At the other end of the spectrum, 1 person in 2.5 gets cancer in the UK, and our survival rates from treatment are the worst in Western Europe by a wide margin.
This, plus the obesity and diabetes epidemic. causes the “replacement rate” for English people plus the Celtic fringe to be 1.88 when it needs to be 2.4 for the race to survive in the long term.
Effectively then, the English and indigenous peoples of these islands are slowly but surely being engineered into minorities, and into ultimate extinction, so that the country in complete or broken up form will become part of a United States of Europe, whether people born here like it or not.
For me this does not matter, as I am of Italian extraction, and hold US citizenship as well as being a British subject by birth.
It is, however, sad to see this happening given the potential that exists here in the UK.
Let me finish with an open question:
- Opinion: Cameron must reclaim his party from the rationalists ex Janan Ganes-FT -John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at the Implosion of UK Healthcare – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- David Cameron must act now to save future generations – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: The BBC and Jeremy Paxman should tell Downing Street where to go ex Telegraph – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: Cameron and Osborne want growth – at any cost – Benedict Brogran Telegraph – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- How the Western economies should effectively respond to the Chinese economic powerhouse – John A Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Understanding the UK NHS’s Terminal Cancer – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- David Cameron, Gay Marriage and the Decline in UK Traditional Family Life: John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Opinion: The Jobs Recovery Is Always Two Years Away ex David Lizoain – Social Europe Journal – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- A Hard Look at UK Life Under David Cameron – John Gelmini 2/3 (dralfoldman.com)