Looking back over some of our most popular travel blogs, I think this is worth a read
Our first day, we were talking to another couple on a ferry and received the following advice:
You are going to be ripped-off in Venice anyway, so you might as well enjoy it!
For us, Venice was a city of extremes, and a thin line between the best and the worst.
The architecture is stunning, truly amazing and attracts millions of photos each year. The historical sites are amongst the most visited tourist sites in the World, including:
- St. Marks Square (Piazza San Marco)
- Doge’s Palace and Dungeons
- St. Mark’s Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Rialto Bridge (Ponte di Rialto)
- Jewish Ghetto (Campo del Ghetto Nuove)
To really enjoy Venice, follow the locals and not the…
View original post 288 more words