This is a must-read, lead article from the right-wing Telegraph. Check it out!
Here are the highlights for me:
- David Cameron was wrong not to participate in this debate and defend his government’s record
- Nicola Sturgeon of the SNP was the star and she would clearly totally dominate any coalition with Ed Milliband‘s Labour Party
- Ed Milliband looked too weak to lead a coalition government
- As highlighted by Nigel Farage, the BBC had set up a hostile left-wing bias in the debate
- The debate highlighted the polarization of UK politics towards the hard-right and the hard-left
Surely, the Tory response is obvious:
If you vote for Red Ed’s Labour Party, you’re really voting to give the SNP control of the whole of the UK!