This is the third of a series of “Hard Look” articles where John Gelmini has kindly been guest blogger.
In this blog, we take a hard look at the implosion of UK healthcare, both the National Health Service (NHS), and Community Care. Below is a selection of John Gelmini’s articles, ranked by the number of hits with the most popular first:
- A Hard Look Beyond the 13,000 Needless NHS Deaths 2/2
- How to Stop 47% of Britons from Developing Cancer by 2020
- A Hard Look at Childhood Obesity in the UK
- A Hard Look at UK Hospital Consultants – a Law unto Themselves
- With thousands dying in UK because hospitals are understaffed what next?
- A Hard Look at How to Reform the UK’s NHS Effectively
- A Hard Look Beyond the 13,000 Needless NHS Deaths 1/2
- Rise in obesity poses ‘dementia time bomb’ – Some Solutions