Spain has taken her austerity medicine undiluted and there are deep scars with youth unemployment at over 50%. BUT Spain has rebounded.
It will be interesting to see how Spain’s voters rate the improvements.
- IMF urges Spain to keep reform focus ahead of elections (businessinsider.com)
- Spain must keep up reforms, IMF says (dailymail.co.uk)
- Spain minister defends meeting with under-fire ex-IMF chief (nzherald.co.nz)
- Spain minister defends meeting with under-fire ex-IMF chief (usnews.com)
- Euro ministers set to launch Greek bailout, wooing IMF on debt (news.yahoo.com)
- Spain minister to explain meeting with probed ex-IMF chief (cnsnews.com)
- Spain minister asks to appear in Parliament, explain meeting with ex-IMF chief in fraud probe (canadianbusiness.com)
- IMF say Yuan not Ready for Prime Time (armstrongeconomics.com)
- IMF says participation in Greek program contingent on balanced approach (news.forexlive.com)
- European Commission: IMF ‘Fully Participating’ in Greek Program (greece.greekreporter.com)