The NHS should not be given more money but its senior management and the many layers beneath it should be cleared out and fired for incompetence. This would stop them trousering huge payoffs and leaving for lucrative NHS interim assignments days or weeks later. It would also save money.
Aggressive re-enablement of Adult Social Care recipients imposed on them through PIP benefit conditionality would reduce their numbers by 50% in 6 weeks saving local authorities across the UK £45 billion GBP and saving the NHS money through lessened bed blocking as these people keep coming back into hospital.
Cancer treatment outcomes can be dramatically improved by following the German model and placing RIFE machines in every cancer ward and by providing tax relief for people to buy their own or turn their computers into RIFE machines by downloading the relevant frequencies which can also be accessed through YouTube via tablets and smartphones.
Prevention has as Dr Alf knows well, never been the NHS’s strong point but to deal with the causes of cancer it has to educate people about risk factors:
- Carcinogens in junk food and too much red meat
- Smoking and Vaping
- Carbon monoxide fumes (put the air conditioner in your car on recirculate, avoid jogging by the roadside)
- Carcinogens in plastics, tins, packaging material, ready cooked meals
- Living within a kilometer of an electricity pylon (banned in Russia for over 50 years)
- Too much topless sunbathing by people with very fair complexions that are prone to moles and sunburn
- Carrying smartphones in pockets (increases risks of testicular cancers) or using them too heavily on one ear (brain cancer)
The NHS allows too many people who are not ill to go into GP surgeries and into A&E and by not controlling the factors leading to dementia causes hospitals to fill up and resources to become overstretched.
This prevents cancer patients from being seen on time or at all thus creating a vicious cycle of poor treatment outcomes and situations where cancers get so advanced they cannot be stopped.