Get the full account of how ‘Full Fact’ fact-checked the election.
In a world readily embracing the Far Left and Far Right, for whom the end justifies the means, there’s an urgent need for truth and integrity, supported by hard evidence, viz. facts. Populism and corrupt political leaders excel in false news but like any cancer it must be neutralized.
David Cameron and Theresa May have brought the UK almost to her knees with the world mocking a weak and wobbly government. Politicians and the media have been economic with the truth but social media has started to balance the books with powerful influence.
The UK’s Independent Fact Checking Charity does an outstanding job. Please support them by:
- Sharing this blog with your network
- Looking at their data and citing it in your arguments
- Use social media citing the facts quoting the source
- Making a charitable contribution
- Always asking for the evidence
Remember integrity and truth still matter.