This is an interesting article which is very close to my own views. Check it out!
- President Obama will conduct a very powerful re-election campaign, strong on job and stimulating growth.
- The US economy will start to recover and other countries will be keen to jump on board.
- Voters in the US, France & Germany will vote for growth, not austerity.
- Every major financial institution and serious economist is already screaming against more short-term austerity.
- Politicians who stick to austerity will probably have riots and civil disorder because they are out of step with their voters.
What do you think?
- The C-word: politicians and capitalism | Editorial | Comment is free | The Guardian (dralfoldman.wordpress.com)
- Nobody Understands Debt – NYTimes.com (dralfoldman.wordpress.com)
- Economics in 2012: no gain, just pain as austerity brings misery to all | Business | The Guardian (dralfoldman.wordpress.com)
- Can the euro survive another year? – Telegraph (dralfoldman.wordpress.com)
- Leader: In 2012, we need imaginative leaders with a grand vision (newstatesman.com)