In my view, this is a fine speech and is sensitive to the issues. It’s uses the right language and talks about four years of transformation.
As a former transformation specialist, I am a little worried that the proposal has been properly risked assessed and costed.
- Department of Health business plan 2013 to 2015 – Publications – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- Prime Minister: “social investment can be a great force for social change” – Speeches – Inside Government – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- UK Tablet Sales To Almost Double Next Year – YouGov (misco.co.uk)
- UK Tablet Penetration Rate Reaches 8% In May – YouGov (misco.co.uk)
- Primary care can ease pressure on hospitals (theguardian.com)
- Ba(nne)d words: the GOV.UK style guide (wordstogoodeffect.com)
- Eric Pickles: Delivering new homes for hard-working people – Press releases – GOV.UK (dralfoldman.com)
- ACA needs a Direct Primary Care/Medical Home fix (healthinsurancecrisis.net)
- Whether You Call It “Direct Primary Care” or “Concierge Medicine,” Is It The Future? (thehealthcaremarketer.wordpress.com)
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation as adjunct to primary care management for tennis elbow: pragmatic randomised controlled trial . (zedie.wordpress.com)