This article is WELL WORTH A READ, by Guntram B. Wolff, published by Bruegel. Check it out!
via Bruegel – The Brussels-based think tank | blog >
So why are the austerians still holding the sway in Berlin?
- Has the break-up of the eurozone already started? (articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com)
- Europe tempers power of agency to shut troubled banks (independent.ie)
- UPDATE 1-Europe tempers power of agency to shut troubled banks (uk.reuters.com)
- EU proposes agency to salvage or shut troubled banks (irishtimes.com)
- Europe tempers power of agency to shut troubled banks (thehimalayantimes.com)
- The high priests of austerity (newstatesman.com)
- Guntram Wolff: Troika must reform to prevent any further clashes over policy (independent.ie)
- Picture of the Month: Elck (historycorrespondent.wordpress.com)