This article by the Telegraph is on the button. It’s a MUST READ, in my view. Check it out!
The performance of the Coalition Government has typically been a disgrace yet, time and time again, Mr. Miliband is caught on the back foot, rather than pinning the Government down for due accountability.
The Labour Party needs an old-fashioned political bruiser. For me, the nearest would be Ed Balls but then I’m a Keynesian too or if they are really serious what about Lord Mandelson or even the Former Prime Minister Tony Blaire; it’s time for some heavy-hitters.
- Ed Miliband told to hire Mandelson to fix Labour’s woes – Telegraph.co.uk (telegraph.co.uk)
- Ed Miliband urged to bring back Labour ‘grownups’ to fight Tories (theguardian.com)
- We need direction, Labour MPs tell Ed Miliband (telegraph.co.uk)
- Ed Miliband told to ditch Burnham and Balls in next reshuffle (telegraph.co.uk)
- Ed Miliband under growing pressure as veteran Labour MP says party lacks clear policy agenda (mirror.co.uk)
- Ed Miliband faces fresh criticism from within Labour ranks (theguardian.com)
- Why I am cancelling my Labour party membership (theguardian.com)
- Labour MPs warn ‘confused’ Ed Miliband to get a grip on the party or risk losing … – Daily Mail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Breaking News: Miliband back amid new criticism (crosbyherald.co.uk)
- Miliband back amid new criticism (standard.co.uk)