Canadian CBC aired an excellent documentary just two weeks ago on “The Secrets of Sugar”:
It shows how the sugar industry deliberately concealed the health risks known to them already back in the 70s.
Sounds like tobacco tactics?
Sounds like some historically unprecedented legal and financial claims?
I think so.
Have you ever wondered why “life-style” diseases started spreading only once sugar consumption surpassed the metabolically safe levels of max. 50g/day (acc. to WHO) back in 1900?
And why they exploded only since sugar is found in almost every processed food?
Have you ever wondered why ADHD became the number one performance killer in our schools?
Have you ever wondered why insulin-dependent forms of cancer are on the rise?
Because sugar and HFCS both contain fructose, which messes up the whole metabolic system:
Evolutionarily, it was meant as a fruity calorie boost once a year prior to winter.
Today, it’s the all-year number one calorie source in the US, and on the rise worldwide.
Something went wrong?
Something has to change!
Only then will we be back on the right track.
We can change legal laws any time – but we cannot change biochemical laws.
Please spread the word!
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose | Society | The Guardian (dralfoldman.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose | Society | The Guardian (relishhealth.wordpress.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose / high-fructose corn syrup is a healthy alternative (engineeringevil.com)
- Obesity experts appalled by EU move to approve health claim for fructose (theguardian.com)
- Opinion – What’s Trending on EU Approval of Fructose as Healthy? – ex Storify – John Gelmini (dralfoldman.com)
- Letter to Editor: European “Fructose Health Claim” as of 2014 (foodconsumer.org)
- Death by Sweets, just one more bite. (thecakeking.wordpress.com)
- 5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup Will Kill You (drhyman.com)
- Oh sugar: fructose, the sweet white poison (irishtimes.com)
- Is fructose good for patients with diabetes? (foodconsumer.org)