This is an amazing story, especially as this is not the first time. Check it out!
Dead Blackbirds Fall From The Sky On New Year’s Eve In Arkansas Town.
What do you think?
- End of World?
Personally, I have long been concerned about the effect of fireworks on animals. In the UK we celebrate November 5 called Guy Fawkes night & it is well-known for frightening dogs & cats.
- Dead Blackbirds By The 1000s Fall Again In Arkansas Town (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dead Blackbirds Again in Arkansas (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Dead blackbirds fall again in Arkansas town (sfgate.com)
- Hundreds of blackbirds fall to their death in Arkansas town for second New Year’s Eve in a row (dailymail.co.uk)
- Dead Blackbirds By The 1000s Fall Again In Arkansas Town (2012indyinfo.com)
- Blackbirds Falling From Sky In Ark. (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Dead Blackbirds Fall Again in Arkansas Town (time.com)
- Dead blackbirds fall again in Arkansas town (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Dead blackbirds fall from sky in Beebe Arkansas, again (ctv.ca)